Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Moving On!

Deii

OK, I swear, last time I'm gonna do this!

For awhile there, I had a blog in my own name on a Big Scary Real Domain Name. I also thought I could keep this blog going, and keep thoughts separate. What I actually achieved: intimidated and overwhelmed myself into blog silence.

So...I'm going back to blogging about anything and everything in one big messy blog: a new one that is *not* on the Big Scary Real Domain Name. I've combined old posts from everywhere but Little Flower Petals there. So...if you're still interested in the on-going and up-to-date daily doings of moi, my paper/pen/pencil obsession, and my felines, foibles and phobias, come on over to the new, final, for-real-this-time Blog o' Me at Enough Ice Cream.

2 comments:

Bill M said...

Good to hear from you.

I have your new blog added to my list.

Tajammul Kothari said...

Hi There.
All of your poems are very well written. Seem to be an expert writer.

Request to please visit my blog:
http://worldlyrealisation.blogspot.com

Need the support and your valued comments)

Thanks